536 Sixth Street, Boulder City, NV 89005
- Initiated, developed and implemented projects, programs and seminars, requiring coordination, liaison tasks, scheduling and supervision of volunteers. As an example, coordinated SAG-NV Conservatory, bringing in trainers from out of state, and created link with University of Nevada Film School, and recruitment and supervision of volunteers.
- Ongoing development of blogs and websites used for information, training and education for peers, students and public. Apply specialized knowledge of online media as a written and visual communication form to teach, train, and inform.
- Taught critical thinking seminar for faculty at El Paso Community College, May 2013
- Chaired, co-chaired and served on local and national committees and task forces.
- Experienced in using spreadsheets and record keeping systems.