- Who’s gonna pay for this stuff?
- Brooke Gladstone + Cyndi Lauper
- One Way To Make Money: Ask People For It
- Ads vs. Ad-Blockers
- Jason Collins Comes Out, Patenting Genes And More
- Brooke Gladstone For Head Coach Of The Brooklyn Nets
- Plastic Guns Anyone Can Print Home Are Now A Reality
- The Media Supernova
- The Future of Streaming Video
- Can A Small Search Engine Take On Google?
Wednesday, June 19, 2013
The Future of Streaming Video
As eyeballs continue to shift from TV to streaming online video, it remains doubtful that digital ad dollars will ever rival their analog predecessors. Meanwhile, companies like Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube continue to experiment with subscription and advertising models. Brooke sits down with Peter Kafka of All Things Digital, to ask him what the future holds for shows like Mad Men, and for YouTube stars like Ryan Higa.