Welcome to www.comprofessor.com a.k.a. Lynch Coaching: Media and Communication Prof's News and Views from Art Lynch. This blog exists to stimulate critical thinking, provide information on communication and media, stimulate discussion and share ideas. For additional media and other news see also sagactoronline.com. Thank you and tell your friends. - Art Lynch
President and Fellow of the Foundation for Critical Thinking
Is critical thinking being integrated into learning activities across the curriculum? Are teachers taught to develop critical thinking skills in their students?
Dr. Linda Elder says critical thinking is essential for a successful education and can explain how and why. Dr. Linda Elder can discuss this by answering the following questions:
● Why is critical thinking important to education?
● What is critical thinking and how is it relevant to a typical student?
● How can teachers help develop critical thinking skills early in students?
● What problems exist in student thinking when they do not learn critical thinking?
Meet Dr Linda Elder
● President and Fellow of the Foundation for Critical Thinking
● Executive Director of the Center for Critical Thinking
● Educational Psychologist
● Co-authored four books, including new release: Thirty Days to Better Thinking and Better Living Through Critical Thinking, Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Learning and Your Life, Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life.