Ethic include use of presentation aids
Click on read more below to continue reading....
- Truthful and non-harmful (declaimer or do not use if harmful).
- Should not take the place of other evidence or support for claims.
- Alert audience if any images have been altered
- Does the image represent an underlying truth?
- Is there a valid reason for its use?
- Has the image been manipulated, and if so by whom, why and does it remain truthful?
- Context. Does it hold up in context? Has it been taken out of context?
- Be healthily skeptical about images and other presentation aids